mandag 7. februar 2011

Welcome to my new blog

I guess this should have been written before the article I just posted, but who cares?

This is my new blog. A blog where I will update whoever wants to know more about my life. It is sometimes quite boring, but every now and then I do strange things, such as travelling to Africa. As some may know, I have a master's degree in Geography, and my interest in maps and stuff like that started way back in the early 80's. I have been to 41 countries, but most of them are obviously in Europe. I also have an interest in postcards. One of my strange hobbies is to collect them, so please send me a postcard when you're travelling somewhere. Some people say that I have a nice smile. Maybe I do? I just think I have a strange tendency to smile that I can't really explain, but a guess would be that it is because of all the good people that I meet. If you want to continue to read my stories, please bookmark this website:)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar