mandag 7. februar 2011

Trondheim

Tomorrow morning, I will leave Evenskjer to go to my second hometown. The city of big mustaches, the city of Dahl's, the city of the football team that I don't remember the name of, the city of the best bar and pubs that this country can offer, the city with the best Platekompaniet in the world, the city that I love more than any other. I kind of love and hate Svolvær at the same time, but never hated Trondheim...

It's a city in which I spent 9 whole years of my life, and it was sad and strange to leave Trondheim after spending so much time there. I guess at some point I will have to return. It's the place where I am happy to say that most of my real friends live or will live (there are some exceptions, and you know who you are). It's the place where my sister lives, and I love her very much. So, now I finally said this online. You should smile now little sister...

I haven't planned much for the days in Trondheim, but I have to go buy a mosquito net, deliver some stuff to Camilla, and then I hope there will be time for a small gathering of some people at Mikrobryggeriet. Come on guys, I know you like beer. I also hope to spend some time at platekompaniet, and possibly watch a movie at the cinema, maybe even go up to the Uni to just get the feeling of being home.

What is really strange is that I don't have many photos of Trondheim. I have lots of photos from social gatherings, but almost no pictures of the city. Seems like I have a job to do this summer. Anyway, I can show you some not very good photos, and you can try to imagine that it is hundred times more beautiful than on the photos...


Photo taken from Festninga, in the direction of my old appartment.


Photo taken from the Old Bridge


Finally, a photo of the most impressive church in Norway, Nidarosdomen.

Looking forward to seeing you...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar