mandag 7. februar 2011

Leaving Norway very soon

Now it is only 12 hours until I go to Værnes. The first flight will be to Amsterdam where I will have 5 hours. I may go for a short trip to the city, but most likely not. From Amsterdam I will fly with Kenya Airways to Nairobi and further on to Lilongwe. In 36 hours I will be in Malawi, the country I have been wishing to go to for a very long time.

Am I nervous? Yes, of course. I haven't planned anything for my time in Malawi except where to sleep the first four nights. I guess I will just follow my instincts, and do things when they appear interesting, after speaking to local people or other travellers.

As you can see, this is my shortest blog post. I am actually quite busy. I guess you will hear from me in a couple of days. If not, don't worry:)

Love from Øyvind

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar