mandag 7. februar 2011

Some pictures from my last trip to Africa

As I am soon travelling to Africa again, I would like to share some of my pictures from my last trip in 2004. It was a nice trip, and I really miss some of the people I met while staying there for almost three months. Emiliah, Charlotte, Didier, Lamine, Theophilus, Kwaku, James, Abigail, Kofi, Samuel and Suzanne. I will always remember you, and I hope you know how much those beautiful days in Ghana and Burkina Faso meant to me. By the way, I was a much younger and more handsome guy 6 years ago...


Emiliah and her boyfriend:) + me obviously:



The beautiful city of Cape Coast. My third home and one of the places that is closest to my heart:



Nayac is giving me a performance in Ouagadougou:


A nice picture of my new friend Didier:


Didier is trying to teach me how to play the drums:



I hope I will be able to take some nice photos while travelling around East Africa, but can't promise you that I will be able to upload them during my trip...

Lots of hugs from Big Bear:)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar